REGUPOL sonus core 2
Acoustical Floor Underlayment
Formerly Sonus HS200, REGUPOL sonus core 2 is a 2mm (1/16") flooring underlayment engineered to reduce noise when installed under most types of floors, including ceramic tile, hardwood, engineered hardwood, and rigid core WPC/SPC click vinyl. Available in rolls.
Our 2mm (1/16") REGUPOL sonus core 2 flooring underlayment is engineered, manufactured, and tested to reduce impact noise under resilient and hard surface floor coverings, including ceramic tile, hardwood, engineered hardwood, and rigid core WPC/SPC click vinyl, resulting in a quieter living space.
- Sustainable building product made from post-consumer and post-industrial waste
- Applicable for a wide range of floor coverings
- GreenCircle certified and can potentially qualify for up to 8 LEED points
- Greatly reduces sound transmission of impact noise
- Acoustic ratings up to STC 66, IIC 74, Delta IIC 27 depending on the floor covering and floor-ceiling assembly
- Multiple sizes available including 2mm, 3mm, 5mm, 6mm, 10mm, 12mm, and 15+mm thicknesses
PUR-bonded SBR tire rubber
Roll size: 4' x 75' – 300 sqft / roll
Thickness: 2mm (1/16")
0.40 lb / sqft
Density (ASTM D-792)
61 lb / cuft (+/- 4 lb)
A Shore Durometer: 40-55
REGUPOL-The Expert by Your Side
In REGUPOL, you have an expert partner with many years' experience in sound and vibration isolation. The products in the REGUPOL sonus core series are characterized by their outstanding quality and durability, superior sound dampening, and long-term performance.