REGUPOL sonus core 6
Acoustic Floor Underlayment
Formerly Sonus HS600, REGUPOL sonus core 6 is a 6mm (1/4") flooring underlayment engineered to reduce noise when installed under most types of flooring, including ceramic tile, hardwood, engineered hardwood, rigid core WPC/SPC click vinyl, and carpet.
Available in sheets or rolls, REGUPOL sonus core 6 is a 6mm (1/4") flooring underlayment engineered, manufactured, and tested to reduce impact noise. Install under resilient and hard surface floor coverings, including ceramic tile, stone, solid hardwood, engineered hardwood, bamboo, carpet and carpet tile, resulting in a quieter living space.
- Sustainable building product made from post-consumer and post-industrial waste
- Applicable for a wide range of floor coverings
- GreenCircle certified and can potentially qualify for up to 8 LEED points
- Greatly reduces sound transmission of impact noise
- Acoustic ratings up to STC 66, IIC 74, Delta IIC 27 depending on the floor covering and floor-ceiling assembly
- Multiple sizes available including 2mm, 3mm, 5mm, 6mm, 10mm, 12mm, and 15+mm thicknesses
PUR-bonded SBR tire rubber
Rolls: 4' x 25' – 100 sqft / roll
Sheets: 30" x 48" - 10 sqft/sheet
Thickness: 6mm (1/4")
Density (ASTM D-792)
49 lb/cuft (+/- 4 lb)
A Shore Durometer: 40-55
REGUPOL - The Expert by Your Side
In REGUPOL, you have an expert partner with many years' experience in sound and vibration isolation. The products in the REGUPOL sonus core series are characterized by their outstanding quality and durability, superior sound dampening, and long-term performance.