REGUPOL sonus multi 3
Soundproofing Resilient Floor Coverings
REGUPOL sonus multi 3 is a 3mm, factory sanded acoustic underlayment made from pre-consumer polyurethane foam and cork elastomer, making it ideally suited for use underneath sheet vinyl, luxury vinyl plank (LVP) and tile (LVT), carpet, carpet tile, and more.
Our 3mm (1/8") thick REGUPOL sonus multi 3 acoustic underlayment is engineered, manufactured, and tested to reduce impact transmission caused by foot traffic. Thanks to its smooth, flat surface and unique, rubber-free material composition, REGUPOL sonus multi 3 bonds easily to approved floor coverings such as luxury vinyl plank (LVP) and tile (LVT), sheet vinyl, carpet, cork, and more.
- Sustainable building product made from post-consumer and post-industrial waste
- Contains zero rubber compatible with PVC flooring will not cause plasticize migration
- Flawless sanded surface will create a smooth finish
- Applicable for a wide range of floor coverings
- Greatly reduces sound transmission of impact noise
A sustainable product made from pre-consumer polyurethane foam and cork elastomers bound with polyurethane
Roll size: 39" x 65-6"– 212 sqft / roll
65 lb/roll - 0.44 lb/sqft
Density (ASTM D-792)
45 lb/cuft (+/- 4 lb)
A Shore Durometer 54 – 64
REGUPOL - the expert by your side
In REGUPOL, you have an expert partner with many years' experience in impact and airborne sound insulation, that guarantees a premium level of building acoustics, especially when multiple uses are combined within a single building.