REGUPOL sonusfit m 520
Soundproofing and Vibration Isolation for Gyms
High-Performance Multi-Layer Acoustical Fitness Flooring
Crashes, bangs, and thumps trigger headaches and draw complaints from many trying to live and work adjacent to fitness centers. These sounds and vibrations are seemingly inevitable, but with REGUPOL sonusfit m520, gyms can positively coexist within or adjacent to public spaces.
REGUPOL sonusfit m520 is an engineered multi-layer system specially designed to dampen low frequency vibrations from free weights and other gym equipment, protecting the structure of the building and keeping noise levels at a minimum.
For sound advice on gym noise and vibration, trust REGUPOL acoustics.
- PUR bonded, rolled rubber system with a finish wear layer for enhanced stability
- Combines functionality with highly efficient sound insulation
- Specifically designed for low frequency isolation and impact absorption
- Design flexibility to meet various noise levels
- Suitable for mixed-use buildings, such as corporate buildings, malls, hotels and multifamily dwellings
- Available in wide range of colors
- GreenCircle certified
- May earn credits toward LEED certification
- 5-year warranty
PUR-bonded SBR tire rubber and color granules
Multi-layer rolled good with sheet good or tile finish layer
70mm (2-3/4”) thickness
Go wall to wall with custom cut roll lengths creating a virtually seamless floor system