REGUPOL vibration 800
The approved material REGUPOL vibration 800 is used in the load range up to 0.80 N/mm². Depending on load and material thickness, natural frequencies of 10 Hz can be achieved.
REGUPOL vibration 800 is an extremely resilient and durable material made from rubber fibers, granules, and polyurethane. The REGUPOl vibration 800 has a wide load range and provides a constant natural frequency.
- Approved by building authorities
- Provides damping, decoupling, and absorption
- Load range up to 0.80 N/mm²
- Natural frequency of down to 10 Hz
- Progressive spring characteristics
- Constant natural frequency over a wide load range
Elastomer made of rubber fibers, granules, and polyurethane
Rolls: 4' x 30' (1,219 x 9,144mm)
Thickness: 10mm (3/8")
183 lb/roll (1.53 psf)
Max static load: 116.0 psi (0.80 N/mm2)
Max dynamic load: 145.0 psi (1.00 N/mm2)
REGUPOL – the expert by your side
In REGUPOL, you have a partner with many years’ experience in solving noise and vibration problems. The products of the REGUPOL vibration range are characterized by their outstanding quality and durability.